Hello everybody today I am going to talk about hardback, paperback books and my kindle, on my bookshelf i only own 3 hardback books then the rest are paperbacks so i am going to talk about the pro’s and con’s on either one.
- They are expensive in the UK they can be around £15
- Hardbacks are really heavy so they are not good for when you want to carry around a book with you.
- A positive thing about hardbacks is that you don’t have to worry about breaking the spine or bending the front cover.
- A hardback book has a dust jacket over the book I find they are really easy to lose and rip.
- When ever I go book shopping there are hardly any hardbacks they are mostly paperbacks.
- The covers are gorgeous.
- They are not expensive.
- They are light weight which means they are easy to carry around.
- Paperbacks are all the same size so for me I like things to look neat on my bookshelf.
- A negative about paperbacks is that they are really easy to damage.
- Paperbacks are easy to find in book shops.
- Easy to carry around.
- I find I read books so much quicker.
- There are always offers on books sometimes some being half price.
Thank you for reading, feel free to leave a comment down below.
What do you prefer hardbacks, paperbacks or a kindle?