Hello everybody today I am going to talk about the goals I have set for myself this year. Last year i didn’t really set any other goals than to read 60 books which i didn’t complete but this year i am determined as i have so many books planned that i want to read, i am going to talk about book, blog and Instagram goals.
- Complete my Goodreads challenge of reading 60 books
- Read more genres I usually just read fantasy so this year I want to read genres like sci-fi, mystery and historical fiction.
- Read out of my comfort zone, what I mean by this is to read books that I won’t usually read.
- Read more classics.
- Read more diverse.
- To complete more series, I have so many series that I have started and not finished so this year i am determined to do that.
- To still post 2 to 3 times a week.
- To find smaller accounts.
- To hit 70 followers which would be amazing if I did.
- To improve to content like making my reviews the best they can be.
- To hit 500 followers.
- Figure out a theme and to stick to it.
- Find smaller accounts.
There you have it those are all my goals for 2017, thank you for reading feel free to leave a comment down below.
What are your goals for 2017?